Anyone want $125?

This morning, Darrin asked about a new port-in credit available for customers coming to Sprint from other carriers. I wasn’t familiar with the offer, so I checked it out and asked his specific question of our marketing folks.

It looks like a sweet deal. (Especially combined with Everything Plus.)

If you’ve been thinking about giving Sprint a try, now might be the perfect time! If you’ve had a bad experience with us in the past, we are a changed company, as Vocalabs and J.D. Power can attest.

Welcome to Sprint!

9 Responses to “Anyone want $125?”

1. Ryan says:

Hi Russ,

I was wondering if the $125 port credit is valid for Sprint Contracts purchased through BestBuy or Amazon.com. Have you heard anything on that?

2. Russ says:

Ryan – I don’t think so. I think it’s only in Sprint stores and Sprint’s website.

3. Jesse says:

SO this is valid if combined with the Everything Plus? And are you sure it’s only valid through sprint, because I’ve seen it listed several other places as well.

It’s also valid (at least through the 16th) on credit union discounted plans, for example.

4. Russ says:

Jesse – it is valid with Everything Plus (and probably some other offers). I know originailly it was only available in Sprint-branded channels, but it might’ve been extended to some other channels since then.

5. Darin Steffl says:

Hey Russ,

I was working on getting a few large family plans that friends have switched from Verizon to Sprint and they were a little late on the ball and they called me on april 18, 2 days after the program ended, asking when it expired. I gave them the unfortunate news on this and they asked if sprint is going to offer this promotion again because they would signup in a heartbeat and not miss the deadline this time. With that said, do you know if Sprint is going to evaluate the success of this offer and possibly bring it back in the future? This is a 5-line plan that my friend would like to switch to sprint from verizon but they would like the credits.

6. Russ says:

Darin – not that I’m aware of.

7. Cas says:

Hello Russ are their any deal for switch to sprint. I going to have to pay for 3 early termination fee to switch. Thanks in advance.

8. Russ says:

Cas – not that I’m aware of.

9. Cas says:

Okay thanks, Going to go with the EPRP Family. Thank you once again for offering this plan to us.