Observations: Uncategorized – December 15, 2010
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Change and Innovation in the New Mobile Economy
- Chips Don’t Lie: Mobile Is Hot
- Garmin shifts mobile strategy from handsets to apps
- Kindle books outselling print 2 to 1 for Amazon’s top 10 bestsellers, and other relatively positive sales figures
of m-health on healthcare comparable to cars and transportation
- Preview of Mobile Stats to End of Year 2010: 5.2 Billion subscribers, 350M people got their first phone this year..
- Can Mobile Phones Think?
- Beyond the Check-In, the Era of Persistent Location Beckons
- M2M doomed to remain a cottage industry?
- Gen MO – Mobile-Only Generation
- Right Here, Right Now: When It Comes to Questions, Mobile Trumps the Desktop