Observations: Openness – November 3, 2010
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Apple, Adobe, and Openness: Let’s Get Real
- Let’s Face Facts: Google Isn’t So Open At Times Either
- Where next for operators’ service innovation?
- An Open iPhone App Market That Doesn’t Require Jailbreaking… And Which Apple Can’t Stop
- Boris’s Bikes and Open Data
- New Carrier-App Developer Relationships Speed Up Innovation and Time to Market
- Business Case for Opening The Network
- What is definition of “Open” ?
- Sprint’s McGinnis talks Sprint ID and redefining the mobile app experience
- Sprint CEO: Internet of Things & Telco of Tomorrow