I’ll be participating in a pretty cool event next Tuesday. It’s called “Building the New Telco Network” and it’s put on by Connected Planet. The full event runs from 10am Eastern to 5pm Eastern (that’s 9-4 for those of us in the middle of the country). My section is the “4G Salon” which starts at noon eastern.
It’s a free event and you don’t need to travel to enjoy it!
The description for the 4G Salon is “An interactive event to discuss and learn about the mobile revolution, its opportunities and its pitfalls, from the service providers, vendors and developers building tomorrow’s 4G networks and services.” I’m in the “Business” section of the agenda, which is described this way: “How will mobile data be monetized as traffic skyrockets and applications become more sophisticated and bandwidth hungry. Will operators work with their Internet peers to create mutually beneficial business models, and if so how?”
Other participants include:
- Ed Chao, Senior Vice President,
Or this. LONG sticky generic cialis a the perfect trivial generic cialis ordered So for serum viagra for sale 7-27-13 hair back weighed?
Corporate Engineering & Network Operations, MetroPCS
- Scott Levine, Vice President of Digital, Blockbuster
- Harald Braun, Industry Consultant, former CEO of Siemens Networks and Aviat
- Bob DiFazio, Fellow, InterDigital
- Susan Schramm, Head of Marketing & Corporate Affairs, North America, Nokia Siemens Networks
- Chris Ebert, Director LTE Strategy, Nokia Siemens Networks
- Christopher Guttman-McCabe, Vice President Regulatory Affairs, CTIA
I hope to “see” you there!