Observations: Uncategorized: September 24, 2010
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Why We Never Talk Anymore
- Smart Phones Helping to Move Business from the Boardroom to the Bathroom
- Smartphone boom changes physicians’ relationship with technology
- Mobile Computing Has Won
- Salesforce Knows Enterprise Software Must Go Mobile
- Is the 50 Billion mobile subscriber number feasible for this decade?
- Context Awareness to Radically Change How We Interact with Technology
- Is the MiFi Model the Future of Mobile Broadband?
- Starbucks’ New Portal Was Designed With Mobile in Mind
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M): Coming of Age?
- Come for the Hardware, Stay for the Apps