Observations: Devices – April 13, 2010
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Every New Lenovo Thinkpad Will Integrate Sprint 3G/4G
- 1 in 2 Americans Will Have a Smartphone by Christmas 2011
- Final 2009 mobile phone market numbers as all have reported: we have big news
- For HTC, Android Brings Growth & Profits
- All Quiet on Western Front – Smartphone battle update: RIM is NOT in trouble
- Google Is Missing an Android Opportunity on Non-smartphones
- Chipset vendors’ challenges multiply amid smartphone upheaval
- Microsoft Pink, Why is this Big News in smartphones?
- iPhone in Memoriam: A History from its Peak Moment of Success. But who copied whom?
- Editorial: HTC and Palm should get hitched and make beautiful babies
- Think Pink – First take on Microsoft’s Kin
- Palm’s Road to Nowhere — Is It Really Worth $1B?