Observations: Applications – April 11, 2010
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Apple vs. Nokia: strategic lessons from the Smartphone / Appstore Wars
- How Google Is Managing the Android Fragmentation Issue
- Mozilla halts Firefox development for Windows Mobile, won’t offer it on Windows Phone 7 without NDK
- How The Discovery Channel Makes Mobile Apps Pay
- Has Google Solved Its Android Fragmentation Problem?
- When It Comes to Apps, Feature Phones Are the New Black
- In the App Economy Does the Mobile Browser Matter?
- App Dilemma – Who’s Going To Tell Me What I Want?
- Android Market gets 9,000 new apps in March, world domination can’t be far behind
- Steve Jobs responds directly to developer over new iPhone SDK rules, cites blog for explanation
- Opening Up Mobile Monetization