Observations: Applications – March 10, 2010
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- App is Crap (why Apple is bad for your health)
- Developers, Developers, Developers
- OneAPI – Canadian Operators Show Us How To Do It!
- App Store Consolidation – PocketGear Buys Handango
- App Stores Stealing Brand Loyalty from Handset Manufacturers
- Mobile apps – will the fickle hand of fashion swing against them?
- In Mobile, Fragmentation is Forever. Deal With It.
- WAC, Meego, eStore: Three Big Moves in Mobile Platform Consolidation
- Will Android fragmentation destroy the platform?
- Google Apps Marketplace opens for business, for business