Observations: Uncategorized – March 8, 2010
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- What does it mean to you, when Google says ‘Mobile First’ ?
- FCC’s Genachowski previews broadband plan, demands half gigahertz of spectrum for the task
- Apple: We’re a mobile-device company
- Barnes and Noble CEO describes Nook as ‘single best-selling product,’ critical to success
- 56% of public Wi-Fi users connect with mobile device
- Poor but networked: UN says cell phone use surging
- Mobile traffic management – video confusion
- Survey finds smartphones preferred to laptops as enterprise mobility platform
- How cell phones will change the world
- LTE and spectrum stupidity
- Do All Small Businesses Need a Mobile Strategy?
- Voluntarily onto the Digital Leash – role of data in mobile future