Observations: Devices – February 4, 2010
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Android: The Wild West of the Smartphone Space?
- The Purpose-Driven Device
- The Rise of Connected Devices
- How Microsoft Can Get Back in the Mobile Game
- Why Google will win the smartphone race: Products in the pipeline
- Windows Mobile Is Dead! Long Live Windows Mobile!
- Should Google Kill the Nexus One?
- Are two types of smartphones necessary?
- Google shoots itself in the foot in mobile
- Microsoft to introduce Zune Phone with Windows Mobile 7 at MWC