Observations: Carriers – January 15, 2010
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- The Untapped Mobile Data Opportunity
- WiMAX Deployments Go Global with 519 in 146 Countries
- Wi-Fi Access Accounts for a Quarter of Smartphone Internet Traffic
- Solving network capacity issues should be No. 1 priority for 2010
- Operators must change data pricing structure at some point
- Quantifying the Extent to which US Mobile Operators are not Customer Centric
- Will Verizon’s LTE Pricing Look Like a Utility Bill?
- Are You Satisfied? Enterprises Rate Wireless Carriers
- Forget Consumers — Even Verizon Execs Can’t Figure Out Wireless Pricing
- Are Carriers Set To Change The Wireless Expense Management Landscape?
- Will cable’s wireless gamble pay off?
- Sprint wastes no time touting its unlimited plans over Verizon’s
- Crowdsourcing Offers the Best Cellular Coverage Maps Yet