Observations: Devices – November 22, 2009
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Are the Symbian Foundation’s Open-source Plans DOA?
- 2010: Year of the Palm?
- It’s Google’s world and handset makers just live in it
- Dell officially confirms its Mini 3 Android smartphones
- Are Smartbooks off to the Wrong Start Already?
- Samsung to Follow the Crowd: Ditching Windows Mobile
- BlackBerry Will Remain Market Leader Through 2014: Analyst
- Smartbooks Have to Design Their Own Market
- Analyst: iPhone, Android to Take a Bite Out of RIM
- Looking at the hot trends in handset design
- How Microsoft blew it with Windows Mobile
- Smartphone Success Centers on Software, Not Hardware
- Smartphones to overtake non-smarties in 2015
- Symbian, Now With Additional DOA-ness For Developers?
- RIM to benefit most from move toward smartphones
- Analysts divided over Palm’s prospects
- Smartphone or personal computing device?