Observations: Devices – October 15, 2009
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Which Will Win? Connected Gadgets or a Connected You?
- Dell’s smartphone is poised for success
- Kindle lightens textbook load, but flaws remain
- The Smartphone Scene Today
- Personal Navigation Devices to Lose Their Way Among Smartphones?
- E-Readers, Kindle, Microsoft, and Sharing
- Key Announcements Intensifies the Smartphone OS Battle
- One scenarios where femtos could be faster than WiFi
- Windows Phone commercial is confusing for a variety of reasons
- Microsoft Mobile’s Worst Week Ever
- Nokia posts first quarterly loss in a decade and why it matters
- Who Moved My Cheese? Suddenly Smartphone Market is Interesting Indeed
- Sales Slowdown Prompts Re-evaluation Among PND Players