Observations: Devices – August 12, 2009
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Smartphone Realism Part 2; What is biggest factor to global market success
- The last smartphone OS
- Could Handset Manufacturers Be Drawing A Line Under Their Quarterly Woes?
- Is Google’s Android Killing Windows Mobile?
- Sprint Launches 4G Mobile Broadband Routers
- smartphone is a state of mind
- The Trouble with Android
- INQ releases super-bargain “social” phones — when will Americans get them?
- Are Smartbooks Shaping Up to Be What Netbooks Should Have Been?
- Can MIDs Survive Against the Smartphone?
- Why Handset Makers and Social Networks Need Each Other, Take Two
- Sprint goes green with eco-friendly handset, apps