Observations: Devices – June 19, 2009
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- A Tale of Two Smartphones: US vs Rest of World compared
- Smartphones: The New Consumer Necessity
- Multiple devices…. quick comment
- Subsidies will not be critical to embedded wireless devices
- Netbooks vs. smartbooks: what are the similarities and differences?
- The Summer of the Superphone
- Sony CEO Stringer: It’s the Network, Stupid
- Intel puts mobility at heart of revamped R&D organization
- Mobile Phones in 10 Year’s Time
- Symbian not in a hurry to take on smartphones
- Can’t be one perfect smartphone for everybody
- Nokia N97 lost in the smartphone hype
- Has the Palm Pre already beaten the iPhone?