Observations: Openness – June 6, 2009
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Living in the KT Boundary: In a world of solving life’s little problems one app at a time; Skype on smartphones (iPhone, Nokia, Blackberry etc) could be a key differentiator for the Operator.
- Is Verizon Really Ready to Open Up Its Network?
- 3 of UK Marries Itself to Skype; Shakes Up the Mobile Market
- Smart Pipes Conference Day One
- Smart Pipes Conference Day Two
- Nokia to open Ovi Map Player platform to developers
- Will the Openness of Android Turn it Into Another Windows Mobile?
- Open APIs 2.0 – Unifying Commercial Framework Needed
- Is an open network necessary?
- Testing and getting certified on the network