Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer
(if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Nokia’s Strange Services Strategy – Lessons from Apple iPhone and RIM
- Mobile Social Contextual Applications & Services
- One in 10 online shoppers makes purchases via mobile
- Thoughts on managed identity services by mobile operators
- The Digital Klondyke, inside the Cyber Eldorado. Why YOU should go mobile now and fast
- Beyond reach, beyond revenues, beyond growth rates – there is more..
- Here a pattern for mobile coupon campaign redemption from Borders Books
- Blyk concept validation, if clone can make big success out of it, then..
- The iPhone effect: will it work its magic on mobile advertising?
- Tomato Plus Seems to be a Winner