Observations: Devices – April 23, 2009
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- What Will Mobile Phones Look Like in 2010?
- Microsoft Mobile vs. Android: Hostilities to Start Afresh May 11th
- Google CEO promises ‘significant’ Android action this year
- On the rise, cheap smartphones
- Four Key Benefits of Enterprise Femtocells
- Devices 2.0 – Orange, TI, T-Mobile in tune
- For Acer, it is all about Smartphones
- New Product Development Critical to US Wireless Market
- PC Maker Acer Launches its Cellular Line
- Why AT&T Is Desperately Addicted to the iPhone
- Can a REDFLY Replace a MacBook?