Observations: Applications – March 26, 2009
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- How To Make Money From iPhone Games
- T-Mobile: Android Market needs more filters
- So Just what are you developing for the App Store?
- App Stores: Boon, Bane or Both for Mobile Handset Platforms?
- Skype picks a fight with carriers over apps
- eBuddy surpasses 10M downloads on GetJar
- Mobile Applications Stores: A Virtual ‘Farmer’s Market‘
- Apple Making Developers Pay Up For Any Refunded iPhone Apps?
- eBook Market gets serious
- iPhone app developers gripe about payment delays and dismal customer service