Observations: Services – February 5, 2009
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Mobile phones: Putting social networks to work
- Time for a rethink for mobile advertising?
- MMA publishes Mobile Banking Overview
- Users now sending 2 trillion mobile messages a day
- Report: Traditional media losing value, mobile gaining
- Long-form content upsets mobile video expectations
- MobiTV unveils interactive viewing solutions
- Bebo Open Mobile program debuts
- Facebook tops 25 million monthly mobile users
- Locate your friends in real time with Google Latitude
- With Latitude, Google Fires Another Shot at Mobile Operators
- Google Latitude: Will it Kill your Phone’s Battery?
- CBS, NBC shows soar on handhelds
- Qualcomm’s Xiam Tells You Where It’s At