Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- The need for end-user forums to start specifiying handsets
- Mobile Broadband – the cracks are starting to show
- Ballmer: we’re going to launch a Windows Mobile App Store
- Apple’s iPhone Offers the Ideal Micropayments Platform
- Mobile data: Can carriers ride the wave?
- Voice telephony: death or glory?
- Vodafone 2008 Results – new CEO at the crossroads to Telco 2.0?
- App Stores are the New Deck
- The Problem with OTA Updates
- More On The Services Strategy: Replacing One Walled Garden With Another
- Ballmer on Android
- Coming Next: Mobile Application Stores for the Masses
- Mobile data revenues more than messaging?
- Carriers’ future uncertain in “Wild West” of mobile web
- Qualcomm: Our UMB Standard? Furgetaboutit.
- ‘Two-Sided’ Telecoms Business Models – Hunger for Adoption Now
- 7 reasons why the mobile internet and mobile 2.0 can survive the credit crunch
- iSkoot Pull Fast One on VCs
- Owning the customer vs. knowing the customer
- Location Ecosystem Still Looking for Sustainable Growth and Viable Business Model
- Research finds mobile TV as unseductive as ever, though VOD seems interesting
- Wireless carriers: You can’t install apps on our phones, and it’s for your own good
- Ahead of a Dismal Christmas Shopping Season, Wireless Banks on Smartphones
- Study: smartphone popularity leads to higher customer satisfaction
Now playing: Michael Card – How Firm A Foundation