Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- The Financial Crisis and the Mobile Device Industry
- Inside Motorola’s Android Phone
- “Telco adoption of Web 2.0 principles and open innovation for rapid application development”
- Application Marketplaces, Smartphones, and Enterprise Mobility
- Carriers Spend Billions on Networks and Millions to Dress Them Up
- communities and mobility
- Please sell to me on my mobile, if I’m nearby…
- For ATandT, iPhone Giveth Customers But Taketh Profits
- The last nail in the coffin for the idea of massmarket Mobile Centrex?
- Google announces Android App Market paid application details, revenue share model
- Femtocells: making the economics of convergence work
- Cell Phones With GPS Ring Up New Revenue For Carriers, Vendors
- Carrier Video Services: Trends and Opportunities
- So iPhone reached 11.6 million unit sales in past 12 months
- Google opens the floodgates, open-sources Android
- Where Will Android Go Next?
- Credit Crunch: Is there a silver lining for telcos? (Part 3)
- A year after the hype: Where is open access now?
- Open source in mobile phones: challenges for software vendors
Now playing: Relient K – Nothing Without You