Business Observations: October 16, 2008 Edition
Standard disclaimer: don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out.)
- Mobile Startups & VC’s: Opportunities in Times of Crisis
- Great Mobile Marketing Apps
- Verizon to hike fees for mobile-terminated messages
- location services beyond maps, directions, and local search
- Who Will Own the Mobile Internet?
- How will wireless weather the economic storm?
- Is The Smartphone Your Next Computer?
- A Quick Slick Unpick of Blyk’s 2-Sided Business Model Trick
- Telcos’ 2-Minute Drill – Industry Standards for accelerating change
- Subscriber Data Management
- WiMAX vs. LTE vs Global Economy
- Why Windows Mobile Is In Trouble
- Economic downturn forces mobile ad spending cuts
- Mobile Web Usage Explodes Worldwide According to AdMob
- Economic Slowdown to Accelerate Next-Gen of Mobile Software
Now playing: Todd Agnew – Reached Down