As the Mobility Era matures, obviously a key question will be “how to make money?”. There are plenty of opinions on the best answer to this question. The below is very inclusive and I provide no editorial functions, so don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out):
- Ads in Mobile Games Get an Eye-popping 10% CTR
- The ‘service enabler’ role holds the greatest mobile content potential for operators
- Nokia, Blackberry and Apple Will Thrive with Value-Added Services
- Cisco, Intel others form WiMAX patent pool
- Inside the 3G iPhone Money Machine
- Qualcomm’s Ambitious Mobile TV platform – Blueprint for Others?
- Two-sided markets: what are they?
- Video – Achilles heel of the mobile ISP
- iPhone Pricing Details: Getting iPhones To Unlock Just Got A Whole Lot Trickier
- Apps on smartphones = Geek. Apps on Facebook = Fun. Why?
- The Commoditization of GPS & the Golden Age of Location-based Services
- Wireless Operator Margins Holding Despite Falling Subscriber Value
- Mobile Broadcast TV, a Successful Business Model with the Right Approach
- Apple Drops Operator Revenue Share for iPhone Content Sales
- Opportunities Abound In ‘Opening’ Of Wireless
- 4G Reality Check
- The March Of Mobile Phone Progress Isn’t Always Smooth Or Direct
- LBS is dead, long live LBS…
Now playing: Tenth Avenue North – By Your Side