Mobility is a wonderful thing. As mobility gets built into all products and services, businesses need to learn how to both capture the power of mobility and manage the dangers introduced through mobility. Here are some examples of how the power of mobility is being applied to create competitive advantage:
- Air Canada helps travelers manage their travel while traveling!
- Clear Channel adds mobile services to outdoor advertising offers
- Abilene Christian University mobilizes learning
- Last.FM goes mobile and social
- Intel welcomes mobile workers
Complete list here
Now playing: Krissy Nordhoff - Rapture (Carried Away)