As the Mobility Era matures, obviously a key question will be “how to make money?”. There are plenty of opinions on the best answer to this question. This month there has been lots of speculation related to Google’s plans around mobility, so here is a “special edition” of the monthly Business Models feature focused on opinions related to Google.
The below is very inclusive and I provide no editorial functions, so don’t take from my selections, ordering, headlines, etc. any indications of the interests or plans of my employer (if you do, you’ll undoubtedly be disappointed when they don’t play out):
- Pick your poison: Google or Skype
- Two by Six Degrees of Openness ? Apple and Google?s impact on the mobile ecosystem
- Google’s phone platform… how large is its addressable market?
- Google, the OS company
- Google’s mobile move: awe-inspiring and terrifying
- Google and open source: Viva la difference
- The Secret to Success: Developers, Users, or Hype?
- Is Android Google’s Key To The Mobile Ad Market?
- Google?s Grand Mobile Ambitions
- Take Two: Google?s Wireless Ambitions
- Will Android Be Windows To Apple’s iPhone?
- Four Reasons Android Will Not Lead To Cheaper Mobile Phones
- mobile advertising salon style
- Commoditization of Mobile Handsets
- Usa May Get New a National Mobile Network Operator
- Google Looks to Dominate Mobile
Now playing: The Roches – For Unto Us A Child Is Born